All Gatherings Will Continue To Do the Following:
- Masks are required for those choosing to attend our services. North Creek has the exception of the deaf, hard of hearing, those under 2-years-old, and those medically unable.
- Seating is by household and is spread out to maintain social distancing.
- We are serving "contactless coffee" in the lobby before services. (Our Coffee Hosts will pour your cup of coffee wearing a mask and gloves). We are unable to fill personal containers at this time.
- We are disinfecting all high touch areas before and after services, including every chair in our auditorium.
- When attending services in one of our buildings we ask you to use the clearly marked separate entrance and exit doors.
Online Options On YouTube
Our kid's ministry is open for toddlers and older kids. Our toddlers have separate areas to keep them distanced while providing toys to engage them in fun. Our kid's ministry has desks for individual students to stay separated while they learn their lesson, put together crafts, and sing. Masks need to be worn by older children to participate in class.
Kids Ministry Available
In-person Growth Groups Begin
Starting the week of October 4th we will re-start our in-person Growth Groups. All groups will meet every other week at the church building and a mask will be required to attend. To learn how you can take the next step and join a group click here.
And here's the stuff we're required to say:
Inform all employees, members, and guests that they must self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving at the location.
• Request employees, members, and visitors to take their temperature at home before attending a service. Any individual with a temperature of 100.4°F will not be permitted to attend the service or attend work at the organization.
• Any individual with a household member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever above 100.4°F) may not attend the service or attend work at the organization.
We love you church and we can't wait to see you online or in-person.