July 12, 2020
Kids Ministry now available
Our kids ministry is now open for toddlers and older kids. Babies will stay with parents at this time and a family room is available for fussy babies with our service streamed into the room for parents. Our toddlers have separate areas to keep them distanced while providing toys to engage them in fun. Our kids ministry has desks for individual students to stay separated while they learn their lesson, put together crafts, and sing. Masks need to be worn by older children to participate in class.
June 29, 2020
New online platform and service time
We have officially transitioned our online campus to a new platform. Starting Sunday July 5th, you can watch our service live on Youtube. Now you can experience the service as it is happening. This means our service time will move back to 9:30am for our hearing church and 11:00am for our deaf church. Click the link on our homepage to go directly to our Youtube page and don't forget to subscribe to be notified of new content as it is available.
June 11, 2020
We are officially opening the building this Sunday, June 14.
We look forward to seeing some of your faces in person as well as continue engaging with those of you who will be staying online. There is a lot of information below that we need to communicate well with you, so please read it before you arrive on Sunday at North Creek! We are praying for our church and we love you all!
9:30 AM - Hearing Service
10:00 AM - Hearing Service Online (chat opens 30 minutes early)
11:00 AM - Deaf Service in Building A
11:30 AM - Deaf Service Online
What you can expect if you choose to attend in our building:
1. The first two weeks are watch parties for the hearing service, so it will all be done via the screen. Pastor Jim will be live preaching our deaf services right away.
2. The main services are for the whole family in Phase 2! Kids welcome everywhere, but we will also have the Bonus Room (behind the auditorium) set up for parents to sit in with kids that may not do as well in main service. The Family Room will be an environment that is expected to have a bit more flair to it! :) Pastor Stacy will be providing an activity bag for the kiddos to help.
3. Seating is very spread out. Once we hit 50 people in Building A, we will overflow to Building B.
4. Our governor has required masks for all church attenders. North Creek has the exception of deaf, hard of hearing, those under 2, and those medically unable. We will not be asking you why you are not wearing a mask. Our staff will be masked and smiling like crazy with our eyes!
5. BYOC....Bring Your Own Coffee during Phase 2.
6. The services will be shorter than before for the main reason of giving you time after to chat with friends. We know you miss people!
7. There will be one entrance and one exit clearly marked. We encourage you to take your social conversations into our courtyard with plenty of fresh air!
8. Assume that the person you are talking to LOVES to social distance at 6 feet, so that everyone at church feels as safe as possible.
9. We are the proud owners of lots of hand sanitizer, wipes, tissues, and various cleaning supplies. We are happily disinfecting high touch areas regularly.
10. These are some crazy times! Make the best of it, stop by our "Social Distancing Photo Booth", enjoy being back together as a church, and remember that this too shall pass.
We love you! We will either see you in person or online on Sunday!
North Creek Staff Team
And here's the stuff we're required to say:
Inform all employees, members, and guests that they must self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving at the location.
• Request employees, members, and visitors to take their temperature at home before attending a service. Any individual with a temperature of 100.4°F will not be permitted to attend the service or attend work at the organization.
• Any individual with a household member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever above 100.4°F) may not attend the service or attend work at the organization.