North Creek Church wants you to live out God's best for your life! And we think that means being a part of a growth group. Life's more fun when you have people around you to laugh with, grow with, and do life with. We have lots of options to help you find a group that works for you!
About North Creek Growth Groups
- We have two semesters every year when groups meet
- All of our groups are discussion based and meet in homes throughout the Vancouver Area
- Groups meet every other week. However, our Young Adult Group meets weekly
- All of our groups start at the end of September and end of January
- Once you sign up for a group, our Fall session will run until the first week of December and our Spring session through the second week of May. Natural breaks are built into our schedule.
- We ask that you make attendance a priority
- Our growth groups have between 10 and 16 people
- Most groups have a rotating schedule of dessert or food
- Teenagers also have the option of grade-based groups that meet every Thursday night at the youth ministry
- Our kids have small groups in class every weekend